Jeffrey J. Morgan
Jeffrey J. Morgan focuses on intellectual property litigation involving patents, trademarks, unfair competition, trade secrets and copyrights.
Mr. Morgan is a core member of the firm’s trademark practice group and focuses his practice on all aspects of trademarks including their selection, clearance, use, protection, enforcement and licensing. Mr. Morgan also has experience helping clients to secure and enforce trademark rights abroad. He has experience in inter partes proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board of the United States Patent and Trademark Office, and regularly counsels clients in such matters.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Eastern District of Virginia
- St. Mary's University School of Law, J.D. summa cum laude
- St. Mary's University, M.B.A.
- Trinity University, B.S. Business Administration
- Collin County Bar Association
- Collin County Bench Bar Foundation, Fellow Phi Delta Phi